Sunday, June 12, 2011

Beastly Work Camp

By Tim Dau


So far this trip has been a busy week. there was a lot of sanding window frames and then painting them. now my clothes are all messy and I even got oil paint onto my hair, and the only way to get rid of it was shave my hair off or use gasoline to clean it off, i used gasoline, i like having hair, lol. me and Don, another member, built a handmade swing which just consisted a 2x4 and a rope with a hook on the end.



Then today was the completion ceremony for the Sunflower Mission school, all the kids who will be attending the school was there. It was so freaking crowded with kids, and a lot of them were calling my name, but there were so many that I didn't know who called me out. It was all fun and everything, until the ceremony ended, and the kids had to leave to go back home. The sad part about that was that they left too soon, and we members weren't able to say goodbye to our favorite kids. Later that day was the soccer game that a majority of the members excluding me participated in. Our opponents were the school teacher of the school we just helped build up. it was a very close game, we lost 6-5. A lot of people got messy especially Frenchie, Don, and David.

No comments:

Post a Comment