Thursday, June 16, 2011

Frenchie Tran's Blog

By Frenchie

Today, I came back Huế and I am very sad and i miss everyone ,really I can not sleep and could not eat for two days. When I return Huế I look at the bag and I see a mango in and I remember david gave me mango. now I like frozen emotionally and feel I need to get back my senses. I looked at the wound in my knee and I remember the days when Britney bandaged for me .i cried a lot when looking at it. Thanks Britney for caring for me in recent days. and now I have a new mother that is cô tuyến , and now I can call her mother tuyen. thanks mother , thank you all for helping me become a better person . i miss and love everyone...
i love you like a fat kid loves cake...

2 comments:

  1. Frenchie oi... you are missed. so is everyone else.. You have also touched my life... Keep in touch... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you too Frenchie! - Dan

    ReplyDelete